Stone Panels International LLC (SPI) is the industry’s foremost producer of high quality natural stone composite panels and a world leader in design and innovation.
SPI is seeking a Vice President of Sales & Marketing for our architecturally specified building product. This position would be based at the company corporate headquarters in Marble Falls, TX and responsible for a satellite office in Grapevine, TX and field sales locations in territories across the country.
- Provide leadership and direction for all promotion, selling, new business/ customer/project acquisition and new product development activities at SPI.
- Provide leadership and direction resulting in the achievement of annual sales, revenue and cost budgets, business growth and improvement objectives.
- Development and implementation of short term and long term marketing and growth strategies and tactics.
- Serve as a member of the Leadership Team, which requires broad involvement in a variety of functional areas as well as providing input to the development of corporate strategic plans, initiatives, vision and direction for the entire organization
- Ensure appropriate communication and understanding of company vision and strategy at all levels.
- Demonstrate high standards for acting in accordance with corporate values for self and others.
- Develop transparency and accountability at all levels with a system for check/adjust on key initiatives.
- Provide leadership to assess and improve immediate team and individual performance.
- Work with managers and others to solve problems, improve processes and create opportunities.
- Meet with customers, customer groups, and attend conventions.
- Create sufficient velocity to enhance strategic positioning and build competitive advantage.
- Participate with executive team to plan and implement initiatives affecting the corporation as a whole.
- Understand customer and market needs and deliver market share performance.
- Establish pricing parameters based on market intelligence and customer willingness to pay.
- Implement a robust process for new customer acquisition.
- Uncover new business development opportunities.
- Collaborate within the organization to deliver our customer experience value as efficiently as possible.
Work Experience and Background
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field (or combination of job related experience).
- 10+ years in a senior management capacity in a construction related field.
- Knowledge of and experience with fenestration, curtain wall and cladding systems a plus.
- Above average verbal and written skills.
- Proficient skills in the use of various computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel Spreadsheet, PowerPoint, and others.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work effectively with people at all levels inside and outside the company.
- Knowledge of Finance, Organization Development, Leadership Development and Training skills.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in circumstances that require constant learning and adapting to changing environments.
All interested and qualified applicants should submit their resume no later than June 4, 2018.
Stone Panels International LLC offers an attractive compensation package including medical, dental and a 401(k) plan with company contributions. Stone Panels International LLC is and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time