Reports to: HR Manager
Must have payroll experience.
We are looking for an HR administrative assistant to perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks. You will support the HR department in duties like posting job ads, updating HR database, Back-up payroll processing and addressing employee’s requests.
Our HR administrative assistant position requires excellent organizational skills, Exceptional problem solving skills, ability to work independently with little or no instruction and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. If you are passionate about HR policies and procedures and want to help create a nourishing workplace, this position is for you.
Ultimately, you will gain HR experience in a fast-paced work environment by supporting and improving all HR functions.
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Maintain GPS system and reporting
- Uniform ordering and distribution
- Update HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation and sick leaves)
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, bonus and leaves
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Back-up payroll administrator
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars
- Recruiting for all open positions
- Manage the department’s telephone center and address queries accordingly
- Manage the pre-employment process
- Provide orientations for new employees by sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies
- Proven work experience as an HR administrative assistant or HR administrator
- Hand on experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Teamwork skills
- BS degree in Human Resources or relevant work experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year
- Compliance: 3 years
- Benefits Administration: 3 years
- Human Resources: 3 years
- Recruiting: 3 years
- payroll assistant: 3 years