We are looking for a motivated, talented, and skilled digital Creative Director excited to join our Seattle Studio.
In this role, you will be both a conceptual and strategic thinker, able to nurture ideas into exceptional experiences, while also understanding how those ideas solve business problems, and, what it takes to successfully implement them.
You'll actively partner with account teams and client contacts to ensure account growth and client satisfaction. You’ll also actively manage the creative process and ensure that the artifacts and output meet the needs of our team, our users, and the business. In addition to overseeing designers on active projects, you'll also act as a coach/counselor helping to develop the craft and consulting skills of the creative team.
- disambiguate ambiguity
- take creative concepts from inspiration to implementation
- are obsessed with detail but can see the bigger picture
- know when and how to tell a story
- excel at successfully leading interdisciplinary teams on high-visibility, digital projects
- shepherd and grow the client relationship while advocating for the user and your creative team
- are intrinsically motivated
- draw on your experience to help others succeed
- are specific and constructive when you review work
- are kind with your words and generous with your time
- have expert-level presentation and communication skills
- are resilient
- know when to hold ‘em, and know when to fold ‘em
- Lead the concept, creation, and implementation of innovative digital experiences for demanding, Fortune 100 clients
- Inspire creatives to develop compelling concepts and…
- Lead cross-functional teams to bring them to life
- Manage budget, scope, and resources across multiple projects and clients
- Set the creative standards and objectives so that everyone understands them
- Collaborate with account teams on growing client relationships, and developing new business
- Balance an appreciation of the power of data with the importance of original, inventive ideas
- Grow and refine the studio’s creative capabilities and skillsets
- Submit timesheets on time
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the “creative digital consultancy” real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
- Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
- Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
- DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
Required Skills & Qualifications
o 8+ in a creative leadership role (with at least 3+ of those years in a digital agency environment)
o 3+ leading cross-functional teams within an agency and counseling junior staff
o 3+ in a client-facing role managing creative initiatives
- An amazing online portfolio that —
o shines with a love of design
o showcases multiple types of digital projects and solutions
o includes multiple accounts / account types
- A thorough understanding of —
o interactive design processes & considerations
o project management principles
o digital design tools
o prototyping platforms
o collaboration tools
o project management software
o working in an iterative environment
o partnering with others to synthesize feedback from multiple teams/owners
o the agile methodology
o qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
o usability and experience testing methods
o client relationship management
o provide timeline, helpful, and clear creative direction
o keep work on budget and schedule
o foster a community of people who love working with you
o successfully pitch work and grow client accounts
- Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, and Talent :P
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose:
to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.