Samaritan Health Services is currently recruiting for a Director of Quality Resources at our Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital. This position is responsible for overseeing the Quality Management program for the hospital, including departmental quality improvement or performance improvement activities. Supports medical staff monitoring and credentialing functions through various information gathering activities. Coordinates onsite surveys or investigations as directed by the CEO. Works collaboratively with Risk Management, Utilization Review, Infection Control and Compliance.
Nestled between the Coast Range and the beautiful blue Pacific Ocean, Newport boasts some of the most breathtaking scenery on the central Oregon Coast with vast stretches of rugged cliffs, lush vegetation and sandy beaches. The temperate costal climate allows for a variety of activities year-round, including hiking, whale watching, golfing, shopping, deep-sea fishing and surfing.
- Bachelor’s degree in a health care related field or equivalent experience required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Five (5) years progressive health care experience required. Direct experience in quality assessment or related area preferred.
- Three (3) years supervisory or managerial experience in a health care setting required.
Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) preferred.
- Experience or training in the following required:
- One (1) of the following required:
Samaritan Health Services offers an exceptional benefits package!
To apply to this position or for additional information about employment opportunities with Samaritan Health Services, please visit our website at: www.samhealth.org/employment
Job Type: Full-time