Immediate need for a talented Digital Customer Experience and Content Managerwith experience in the TelecomIndustry.
This is a 6*month contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Ashburn, VA.*Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Job ID: 18-20494
- Responsible for setting and implementing web design and content strategy with heavy emphasis on SEO, that allows the web experience to be consistent and delivered in synch with all related marketing tactics, including PR announcements, social, paid media and email demand gen campaigns (integrated marketing approach)
- Responsible for driving content engagement, ‘email opt ins’ (to drive email nurturing campaigns) and conversions (lead form submissions, chats, calls). This role is essential for us to hit our goals for the business.
- Responsible for providing direction to agency to hit these goals, and for managing agency resources and coordinating all inputs from internal stakeholders to execute projects on time and on budget.
- Requires strategic decision making experience and the skill to react quickly to overcome barriers real-time. We need a resource with a strong background in digital marketing, who can adapt to change and lead the team through decisions necessary to drive to the required end result.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Content Management System knowledge and experience
- 8+ years of web-related experience, digital marketing, digital strategy, etc.
- Proven ability to develop and implement strategic digital marketing plans
- Proven experience in implementing and delivering value through digital content in an international organization
- Knowledge of creative and technical development processes involved in producing web content, managing content implementation (authoring, publishing)
- Proven experience in managing search engine optimization (SEO) tactics
- Exceptional project management and prioritization skills
- Writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Demonstrated track record in the development and deployment of B2B online channel programs
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels of the business and to various stakeholder groups, both in writing and verbally
- High energy, self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills, particularly with outside vendors
- Excellent judgment and the ability to handle escalated situations
- Proven track record as a successful negotiator with all levels of management
- Proven ability to build relationships and work independently
- Strong knowledge of relevant Verizon reporting systems currently in place
- Proven ability to review and analyse various reports to measure success
- Social media platform knowledge
- 12+ years’ experience years of web-related experience, digital marketing, digital strategy, etc.
- Market experience a plus
- Extensive analytics experience a plus
- Writing / editorial experience a plus
- Brand identity creation and rollout experience a plus
- CRM experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree preferred
Our client is a leadingTelecomorganization and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50.00 to $60.00 /hour
- Marketting: 5 years
- digital marketing: 5 years
- analytics: 5 years
- digital strategy: 5 years
- web-related: 5 years