Bremerton Health and Rehab and Forest Ridge are looking for kind, positive, passionate people to bring on our team! We are under new management and we are excited to provide a happy, family oriented workplace.
Our Core Purpose here at Cornerstone Healthcare Services is to provide an environment for people to flourish, and improve the lives of those we serve. We place our service to our customers above all else by encouraging individual ability, and truly practicing our Core Values : Integrity, Honesty, Teamwork, and Compassion.
Expand your knowledge and diversify your skill set working in one of the first west coast stroke recovery units!
Mileage reimbursement and weekly gas cards for applicants interested in commuting to the gorgeous Shelton, WA
Under the supervision of the RN Unit Manager, a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) performs as a licensed care give and assumes responsibility and accountability for assigned resident/patients for a shift of duty. The LPN adheres to the standards of care for the area, manages the environment to maintain resident/patient safety, and supervises the resident/patient care activity performance by nursing assistants.
- Provides direct resident/patient care, including medication administration. Makes observations, records and reports to the appropriate person any symptoms, reactions, and changes in conditions of resident/patient.
- Reviews care plans daily to ensure that appropriate care is being given
- Keeps physician informed of resident/patient conditions
- Receives and transcribes physician's order to resident/patient chartsKardex/Care Plan A, Medication Administration Record, treatment/care plans as required.
- Gives and receives nursing report at shift change
- Completes all reports and forms as required
- Complies with laws and regulations applicable to position and acts in accordance with the center Compliance Program, including safety, resident rights, HIPAA.
- Participates in all-hands dining
- Performs other duties as directed by center management
THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Education: Possesses a current license to practice in the State as an LPN.
- Experience: One year of experience preferred. Experience in giving medications to a large group of residents strongly preferred.
- Skills, Knowledge and Abilities: Ability to manage and supervise nursing staff. Ability to make independent decisions. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English. Meets all health requirements, as required by law. Ability to relate positively, effectively, and appropriately with residents, families, community members, volunteers and other center staff. Demonstrates basic computer knowledge (Microsoft Office) and ability with an aptitude to learn company applications.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
-Top Industry Pay and Competitive Salary
-Opportunities for On-the-Job Training
-Tuition Forgiveness and Continued Education Opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 to $28.00 /hour