We are looking for a client developer who has 5+ years experiences with file systems such as OS Kernel, storage virtualization, NFS, etc. The developer will develop a user-level file system for Windows and Mac platform. Our solution is for storing files in secure manner with flexible storage configuration and advanced monitoring. The developer will have a chance to participate in product design as well as software development.
This is a full-time position based out of our corporate office.
It is paramount that attention to detail and deep understanding of software security and file systems.
- Develop user-level file system software (will be deployed to Windows and Mac platform)
- Develop data paging and caching
- Collaborate with product management and development team to create specifications
- Create documentation for reference
- Write code for TDD
- 5+ years’ development/research experience at commercial storage software
- Familiar with file systems and their internal operations
- Experience with system-level data caching and paging
- Preferable to have experience with user-level file system libraries such as Dokan for Windows and FUSE for MacOS (or comparable experiences such as MacOS file system, Windows file system, NFS, etc.)
- Understanding of Software-defined Storage
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Performance Profiling / Analysis
- Ability to learn latest libraries and language
- Preferable to have experiences with installer packaging.
- Excellent communications skills
Job Type: Full-time
- software development: 5 years
- file systems development: 1 year
Required work authorization: