Ensure accurate and timely completion of any projects related to technology.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Work independently on projects and assignments within scope of ability and authority escalating more complex issues or those requiring leadership approval to the appropriate individual.
- Completes IT projects and initiatives by coordinating resources, timetables and deliverables with other departments and vendors.
- Verifies desired results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented and conduct reviews of systems to analyze the need for updates, changes, or recommendations.
- Document data mapping and define specific data fields, business use case realizations within the rules and data requirements of Southern Tier Connect.
- Responsible for ensuring data quality and consistency across integrations and platforms.
- Identify and manage the resolution and escalation of data quality issues, such as uniqueness, integrity, accuracy, consistency and completeness to ensure data integrations/imports and system usage is as accurate and successful as possible.
- Monitor data integration/data imports/data exports and handle rectification of data consistency issues.
- Verify that activities and information tracked in the systems are sufficient and in compliance with applicable Federal, State, and OPWDD rules and regulations
- Assist with providing end-user technical assistance to ensure successful use of Southern Tier Connect’s chosen platforms/systems.
- Assist with development and training for new and existing staff as needed; assist existing employees as the system is updated or modified and provide new materials to staff transitioning into a different job role.
- Assist with user role assignments and assignment of log-in information for the individual.
- Travel to Southern Tier Connect locations to assist with training, technical issues, difficulties or questions about the system
- Work with end users to document, troubleshoot, research, and ensure that all necessary information is obtained to resolve technical and business process related problems in a timely manner.
- Be proficient in data collection and reporting systems utilized throughout the organization.
- Assist in creating workaround procedures related to software and setup errors and when needed.
- Creates and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external constituents.
- Responsible for ensuring the best security practices are performed.
- Maintain confidentiality of employee and individual’s data.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing organization standards.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with two years’ experience in project management, training, developing and/or implementing an Information Management System.
- Experience in a Health Care Setting
- Four years of experience in project management, training, developing and/or implementing an Information Management System.
- Experience with:
- An electronic health record system.
- HL7 data feeds
- VoIP systems
- Office 365 including SharePoint
- Managing cloud environments.
- Demonstrates understanding of network concepts, specifically the major Internet protocols (HTTP, TCP, etc.).
- Excellent customer service skills and experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. Detail oriented.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with a customer-centric attitude and the ability to respect and communicate effectively with team members, all employees, users, vendors, and other stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and goal driven, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting and decision-making skills.
- Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software and cloud applications; have the aptitude to learn other computer software as necessary.
- Ability to transform business requirements into technical solutions
- Ability to supervise staff.
- Have great attention to detail, be self-motivated, flexible and work well in a fast-paced environment, with a strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Integrity and trustworthiness to deal with confidential information and data.
Southern Tier Connect provides local care coordination for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. You have big reasons to go small.