Passport Productions is a family-owned company that has grown from a single apparel store to 5 retail locations.
Red Raider Outfitter™ is national leader and trend-setter in collegiate apparel. Famous for providing high quality Texas Tech merchandise for every fan, we are rapidly expanding, providing the chosen candidate with a variety of opportunities to grow with the business. We have been the Fan’s Favorite since 1975™ and have become a landmark at Texas Tech. Red Raider Outfitter continues to expand with four locations in Lubbock, Texas.
CHROME™ is listed as one of the top five trendiest boutiques in Texas, and recently listed as “Top Store” by Shop Across Texas. The store was also identified as one of the top 40 retail destinations in Texas by national publication Lucky Magazine. The store emphasizes sales in the shoe, apparel, accessory and apothecary categories. CHROME is widely recognized in the apparel industry as a tastemaker for the Midwest.
Being a part of Red Raider Outfitter means being a part of a team where you deliver superior Texas Tech products with game day spirit each and every day. As a team member you will help bring the Texas Tech spirit to life through unsurpassed customer service, products and remarkable experiences.
The Store Manager executes the business strategy and leads the store team through customer engagement, operations, people management and merchandising of the store. The Store Manager leads the team in fostering a positive work environment that ensures excellent customer satisfaction, maximizes productivity and drives sales. Providing our customers with an optimal shopping experience is our #1 priority.
- 3+ years retail management experience. Specialty retailing experience preferred.
- Lead, mentor, and motivate the team to foster a healthy work environment
- Create and deliver a positive shopping experience for our customers
- Receives feedback in an open and receptive manner
- Trains the team on Red Raider Outfitter standards and consistently holds them accountable
- Maintain a visually enticing store that is neat, clean, and organized
- Manage all aspects of daily store operations
- Ensure daily inventory is maintained and store is correctly and fully stocked
- Ensure all back room areas including bathroom and employee break areas are regularly cleaned and presentable
- Uphold all company Policies and Procedures
- Must be extremely detail oriented, possess strong organizational skills, and value excellence at all levels
- Support and promote new initiatives and consistently display a positive mental approach
- Adapt management style as necessary to accommodate team members and customers with varying needs
- Resolve personnel concerns in a fair and timely fashion
- Set clear expectations and provide direction on how to achieve goals
- Communicate product performance observations and offer feedback to buyer
- Inform and educate the staff on all products and events going on, by maintaining an awareness of any and all activities pertaining to the Texas Tech as well as product details
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform essential functions of the job.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Ability to lift up to 20-50 pounds (ie. fixtures, product boxes)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, weekends, nights, opening/closing shifts.
- Effective communication skills when dealing with co-workers, vendors, and the community.
- Able to travel to other stores within Lubbock.
- Must be able to work full time.
- Occasional meetings and events outside of normal working hours are required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- retail: 5 years (Preferred)
Employees working per shift: