Imagine yourself working for a company with endless opportunity for growth! Our Patient Ambassador Center sets the tone for a patients' entire experience. So we are looking for a passionate, dedicated Quality Assurance Specialist to help drive world class patient experiences.
Our Patient Ambassador Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operations of the Patient Ambassador Center. Core duties of this position will be to monitor call agents phone conversations in order to pinpoint process, performance, and system issues that interfere with optimal patient experience.
During high volume times, the Quality AssuranceSpecialist may be required to perform the duties of a Patient Ambassador (PA), including handling patient inquiries and scheduling qualified patients for consultations with the local centers.
The Patient Ambassador Quality AssuranceSpecialistmust have customer service and Quality Assurance experience and be able to demonstrate success in those roles. The ideal candidate possesses great verbal and written communication skills and is able to lead and motivate others effectively. The Patient Ambassador Assistant Quality AssuranceSpecialistmust be organized and reliable as well as results-oriented.
The goal of the Patient Ambassador Quality AssuranceSpecialistis to achieve and drive consistently excellent quality performance for the team that will bring sustainable business growth.
- Determines Patient Ambassador quality standards by studying inbound and outbound calls and customer service presentations; conducting test calls to Patient Ambassadors on new and existing services.
- Verifies PAC results by measuring skills in use of scripts, product knowledge, service ability, greeting, diction, listening, etiquette, objection handling, efficiency, and courteous close of call.
- Provides feedback to PAC by monitoring calls; conducting monthly help sessions.
- Evaluates PA approaches by rating effectiveness of Patient Ambassadors; providing quality ratings; identifying training needs; developing training programs; conducting training.
- Directs quality initiatives by requiring adherence to quality assurance policies and procedures; developing new models; implementing changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Model company values and “does whatever it takes” approach
- In alignment with our company culture, the ideal candidate must exhibit the following traits:
- Driven to produce results
- Able to respond and adjust accordingly to the changing needs of a growing company
- Accountable and takes responsibility for both successes and improvement opportunities
- Treats others with respect and dignity
- Displays sound judgment
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a Call Center Quality Assurance (call auditing) position
- Tech savvy with knowledge of telephone equipment, dual monitor usage and relevant computer programs
- Proficient in reading, writing and speaking the English language
- Strong computer/systems skills. Ability to utilize standard software applications to include MS Office suite.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the call center field.
- Adaptability: Ability to adjust effectively to work within new work structures, processes, and requirements; ability to remain flexible to meet constantly changing and sometimes opposing demands
- Analytical Thinking: Ability to identify issues, to obtain relevant information, relate and compare data from different sources, and identify alternative solutions
- Attention to Detail: Ability to accomplish tasks accurately and completely
- Communication: Ability to convey information orally to individuals or groups to ensure that they understand the message; ability to deliver presentations suited to the characteristics and needs of the audience
- Facilitation: Ability to use appropriate interaction skills and methods to guide individuals or groups to accomplish objectives
- Initiative: Ability to take action to achieve goals beyond what is required; ability to be proactive
- Interpersonal Skills: Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with others in order to encourage and support communication and teamwork
- Monitoring Expertise: The ability to demonstrate depth of knowledge and skill in methods and tools used for contact monitors
- Planning and Organizing Work: Ability to develop plans to accomplish tasks and objectives; ability to accomplish work using resources efficiently; ability to follow instructions through a standard work process; ability to monitor or regulate those procedures, tasks, or activities
- Research: Ability to review and study relevant information from various sources to develop actionable information
Must have strong multitasking and typing skills with a high level of accuracy, be familiar with MS Office and have the ability to learn computer operating systems and be Tech savvy with knowledge of telephone equipment, dual monitor usage and relevant computer programs.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent. One year of Call Center and/or Quality Assurance experience in a customer service/sales organization with a quota or objective. This position will require the ability to present regular written and verbal reports to management on individual and team performance.
Job Type: Full-time
- Quality Assurance/Call Auditing: 1 year
Required work authorization: