Gregory Pest Solutions operates with one focus:
taking care of people--both customers AND employees, and we are looking for like-minded people to join our team of technicians in the Greenville, SC and surrounding area!
The Pest Control Technician (hereafter known as Technician) provides pest management sales and services to businesses and homeowners. They take advantage of opportunities to sell additional company services and products to existing clients, and sells service to new businesses and homeowners in assigned territory. The Technician delivers pest management sales and services in accordance with company policy and within governmental requirements.
Additionally it is expected that the Technician will maintain a company vehicle and other assigned assets such as PDA, cell phone, printers ETC. as requested. They will develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with clients. The Technician is proactive in solving client pest problems and communicates effectively with internal and external clients. Their data collection and or paperwork is accurate, thorough, and on-time.
Our Core Values:
Our employees enjoy these benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Company car, gas card, and phone
- Paid training
- Paid holidays.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent, college desired.
- Valid motor vehicle operator's license and driving history which meets Gregory's Driver Selection/Performance Criteria
- Achieve pest control registrations, certification, or license for each state that work is performed as directed by Technical Director to comply with company needs and state law
- Submit to and pass our company drug screening, background check, and MVR.