Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
A well-established professional staffing firm is seeking a Staffing Manager for our Commercial Property Management division located in the Los Angeles area. This exhilarating opportunity allows you to achieve your most ambitious career objectives by developing this brand new division from the ground up as we look to grow our successful residential property management specialty into the commercial property management arena.
For more than 29 years, we have been a renowned leader in providing property management companies of all sizes with their temporary and temp-to-hire staffing needs. As a Staffing Manager you will use your expertise in the local commercial property management industry to create business relationships with clients in need of our services. Your skills honed in the multi-family and/or commercial property management industry are easily transferable to our business yet bring a fresh approach to a new career.
Your main areas of focus will be:
- Developing client accounts through active sales calls and on-site visits;
- Conducting confidential interviews with candidates, references, facilitating quality control calls to ensure client satisfaction and marketing qualified candidates to current and prospective clients.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Dedication and a self-motivated professional
- Prior local commercial and/or multi-family property management industry experience to produce new business and share in the success of this aggressively developing market.
- A strong work ethic, success in sales and a sense of ownership are primary requirements.
- Experience in a staffing environment is required.
-Minimum three years staffing experience (MUST)
-Minimum two years onsite Commercial Property Management and/or Multi-Family Property Management experience desired (MUST)
-Professional demeanor (MUST)
-Strong sales skillset; proven experience succeeding in a sales role (MUST)
-Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written (MUST)
-Positive, self-starter with a teamwork mentality (MUST)
Competitive base salary plus aggressive commission plan with no income cap! We recognize and reward hard work and commitment with bonuses, all-expense paid top producer trips and several other incentives, including a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k).
Don't apply for yet another job, consider a career that will change the way you feel about going to work each day. Qualified candidates should submit their resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified applicants in accordance with applicable state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Job Type: Full-time