Chuck Agency is currently seeking a highly motivated, confident and energetic individual to join our team as a National Account Executive based out of our Brooklyn, NY office. The ideal candidate is a goal oriented individual who excels at building client relationships, has an eye for detail, and a knack for creative problem solving.
About The Role:
This role will be responsible for developing new business, maintaining and managing in-bound inquiries, and manage active clients & campaigns. We want a friendly, hungry, organized people-person that feels confident stepping into this role and making it their own.
About Chuck: *
*Chuck is an OOH/experiential marketing agency prevailing in unconventional and disruptive consumer engagement campaigns that connect people with brands. Our interest lies in working with companies that look outside the box and below the line - In other words, we push the commonly accepted boundaries of today's normal. From street-team tactics and brand experiences to PR stunts and special builds, we create extraordinary campaigns for exceptional brands.
- Maintain and develop current client relationships through regular communication, reporting, and client support.
- Report to the Director of Sales on goal attainment, benchmarking, and day to day operations.
- Prospect new clients, develop relationships, and close deals with new agency and brand clients.
- Set up client meetings and confidently represent what Chuck Agency’s capabilities.
- Respond to RFP's, create contracts and manage material delivery.
- Client entertainment - you will be responsible for taking clients out to events, happy hour, lunch etc.
- Work with a collaborative and professional style to build strong relationships with our current customers and vendors.
- Media, OOH and/or experiential marketing experience suggested
- People-person with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Can exhibit excellent judgement when communicating via email, on the phone, in a pitch meeting, or at events.
- Has excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Must be highly organized, quality focused, motivated and forward thinking.
- Ability to travel to LA, Chicago, or other US cities as needed.
- A natural relationship builder and hunter who loves closing deals
- Someone who can multitask between projects and accounts seamlessly.
- Ideally has an interest in popular culture, fashion, music and industry trends
- Hyper attention to detail as well as an instinct to go above and beyond to get the job done.
- Preferably a Bachelor Degree in a related field.
- 2-3 years of client or external partner facing experience
- Outdoor/OOH, media and/or experiential advertising experience is highly regarded
- Ideally 2 years of business development and/or account management is a huge plus
- Competitive salary + uncapped commission
- Medical and dental insurance coverage
- Positive & fun start-up work environment
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan