Surface Link’s Customer Service Reps support our growing team of 45 certified technicians located throughout the USA and Canada, our awesome sales team and our tens of thousands of customers on just about every countertop issue you could ever imagine! To keep Surface Link’s environment humming, CSRs respond to mountains of email and take plenty of phone calls daily.
As a Customer Service Rep, a typical day might include the following:
- Grab a cup of coffee and have a quick pow-wow with the team on how to prioritize and delegate the 100 emails that came in overnight.
- Call a customer on the West Coast, request all kinds of info on their project, have them text you photos, upload everything on our CRM and send it off to the local technician for scheduling.
- Congratulate one of our service technicians on an awesome customer review.
- Go to our shipping station and wrap up a piece of material for a technician Arizona, pass it over to our admin with shipping instructions.
- Lead a conference call with a client and our technical advisor to iron out a report issue. Update the report on our CRM and resubmit.
- Give a ring to our technician in Kansas to see why he’s behind on turning in appointment dates. Realize he’s completely overwhelmed. Together you two come up with a solution to get him caught up.
- Work with a customer to confirm what sink model and color they have. Customer ends up facetiming you and the two of you figure it out together. Notice the customer has a water purification system, make a note on the Work Order for the technician and let the customer know they will need to disconnect that before the technician arrives.
- Run a quality assurance check on a newly hired technician for management. Submit your findings to your team leader for review.
- Compile a handful of reports from technicians with before and after project photos. Send the invoice over to our office manager for processing.
- Update CRM with appointment dates from various technicians.
This job might be for you if:
You enjoy solving problems.
You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions.
You don’t get flustered easily.
If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
You like helping people.
You pay attention to the details.
You stay focused.
You’re going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
To land this gig:
You need to have some experience helping other people solve problems. Be sure to list an example in your cover letter when you submit your resume.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Call Center: 1 year
- Customer Service: 2 years