Able to coordinate community resources, teach the art of homemaking and encourage person centered thinking.
Part Time needed
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develops and implements activities based on individual PCP goals.
- Document as required in thorough and timely manner
- Attends Monthly Meetings
- Comply with COMAR, HIPPA and Company Regulations
- Can work various shifts – Ability to work nights and weekends
- Modeling, promoting and encouraging relationship building
- Teach self awareness and self - advocacy
- Ability to be a team-player
- Ability to interact professionally in diverse settings.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School diploma
- MTTP preferred
- Must have valid drivers license
- Previous experience working with individuals with ID/DD preferred
- Clean criminal background check
- Able to attend and pass agency required training outside of normal work hours.
- Able to remain on the job until all needs have been met and adequate staffing is available.
- Weekends Required
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour
- human services: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Hours per week:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Overnight shift