Front Desk Receptionist
Location: Midtown, NYC
Terms: Flexible/On-call Part-time, hourly, non-exempt
Shift: Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST
***MUST speak Brazilian Portuguese / English***
Looking for an experienced professional with strong interpersonal and organizational skills to greet and direct visitors either by phone or when entering the office.
In this role you will also aid with general office administration responsibilities as requested.
- Ensure guests are entered into building security logs and are announced to the person they are visiting when they arrive.
- Answer and route phone calls.
- Maintain daily sign-in logs for all guests/employees.
- Update internal phone contact list on a regular basis.
- Perform basic filing and record keeping.
- Take memos, handles correspondences, or other documents.
- Maintain/record all deliveries/outgoing messenger services i.e. FedEx, UPS, etc.
- Maintain conference room and visitor office calendar scheduling.
- Assist guests with office tours.
- Assist with Meetings/Events room setups as needed.
- Coordinate catering for internal meetings and events as necessary.
- Strong Brazilian Portuguese and English communication skills
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant position.
- Possess working knowledge of phone switchboards and general office technology.
- Proficient in typing and the Microsoft Office Suite (primarily Word/Outlook).
- Professional demeanor.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Front Desk Receptionist: 1 year (Required)
- Office Administration: 1 year (Required)
- Phone Switchboard: 1 year (Required)
- MS Office: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Portuguese (Required)