If you are passionate about making a difference in the work you do and solving complex problems while contributing to helping patients on their path to better health, consider growing your career as a Customer Care Call Center Manager!
As a Customer Care Call Center Manager, you will provide daily leadership, management and guidance to the licensed call center staff. You will be responsible for ensuring outstanding service for our customers and retail partners by providing information, feedback and coaching to agents. In this role, you will support call center service level standards by holding your teams accountable for results as well as flawless execution of inbound/outbound calling programs and associated performance metrics.
This position will be based out of our office in Cumberland, RI
- 2+ years of retail pharmacy experience
- 1+ years of call center experience
- Expert level leadership skills and the ability to set high standards of performance and coach colleagues to continued success.
- Ability to assess talent, manage people and motivate others.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels and prepare effective written documents.
- Ability to work in a structured, fast paced call center environment.
- Must be a self-directed and possess excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple people and priorities simultaneously.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Pharmacy Degree (Bachelor or Doctor) required.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.