We are looking for an experienced Directorto control and oversee all business operations, people and ventures. You will be the highest ranking employee in the organization and will be responsible for the overall success of the business. The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader able to steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals. Very strong crisis management skills will also be essential since the managing director is the one expected to “save” the company in times of need. The goal is to ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of said company
- Provide strategic advice to the board and Chairperson so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company’s future
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Read all submitted reports by lower rank managers to reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Enforces facility rules and regulations to maintain discipline and ensure safety.
- Manages the facilities daily operations.
- Administers first aid according to prescribed procedures and notifies emergency medical personnel when necessary.
- Greets new arrivals to activities, introduces them to other participants, explains rules, and encourages participation.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Proven experience as Managing Director or other managerial position
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
Direct care Accountabilities
- Direct Care Staff responsibilities shell include, but not be limited to:
- Providing direct care services to meet all the needs of the participants during all hours on the clock, on or off premises.
- Be qualified by education, training, experience or demonstrated competence in order to perform the duties required by the written job descriptions.
- Serve meals breakfast, lunch and snacks daily.
- Clean up after meals and snack daily.
- Insure participants are never left alone.
- Carry out any and all daily duties
- Assist participants with activities.
- Complying with the laws and rules pertaining to the adult day care program.
- Ensuring that the participants receive appropriate care according to their needs.
- Preserving the rights of participants.
- Execute posted daily duties
- Learn the employee handbook and know all the policies and procedures
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Contagiously inspirational
- Active listening
- Service orientated
- Social perceptiveness
- Conflict resolution skills
- Occasionally required to sit.
- Occasionally required to walk.
- Occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to bend, lift or climb
- Occasionally required to lift light weights (less than 25 pounds)
- Occasionally required to lift moderate weights (25-50 pounds)
- Occasionally required to lift heavy weights (50 pounds or greater)
- Finger dexterity required.
- Hand coordination required.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include: close vision, distance vision, ability to adjust or focus
Job Type: Full-time
- Director: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Paid time off
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules