About Walmart US eCommerce
Want to help change the future of online commerce? Want to help millions of people create living spaces that they love? The Home Group at Walmart eCommerce (Walmart.com, Jet.com, Hayneedle) is building a new type of customer-centric shopping experience at the intersection of content, commerce, and technology to help you find and buy things you love for your home.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who is intellectually curious, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, self-starter to join our team as Business Operations and Strategy Analyst (Home Operations) located in our Hoboken, NJ or San Bruno, CA office.
What You Will Get To Do
- Collaborate with Home Leadership on the development and execution of short and long-term business strategies and partnerships which exceed customer expectations across various channels and drive operating leverage in our profit and loss (P&L).
- Provide our team the analytics support required to effectively manage and grow the business.
- Partner with internal leaders across Category, Analytics, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, and Customer Care to deliver a world-class customer-centric shopping experience.
- Lead strategic efforts to identify opportunities to grow the business and improve the customer experience.
- Drive operating efficiencies through analysis to improve processes, data integrity, and systems to deliver operating leverage in how we do business.
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Walmart eCommerce data and tools and applies this to the development and execution of action plans for improvement.
- Lead projects for the team that align with overall enterprise strategy.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in business operations, strategy consulting, analytics and/or e-commerce.
- Self-starter and team-player who thrives in fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Intellectually curious with strong analytical skills, including demonstrated ability in performing complex data analysis and drawing actionable insights.
- Ability to execute independent research projects that generate practical results and recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for varied audiences.
- A good balance of analytical and creative thinking with the potential to become a business leader.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with proven ability to balance priorities.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills as well as extensive experience presenting data visually.
- Experience in e-commerce or retail a plus.
- Experience using SQL, Tableau, Omniture or other Business Intelligence tools a plus.
- BA/BS degree from a top school.
What We Can Offer You
- Opportunity to exposure to high visibility / impact projects.
- First-hand experience to help define the future of online and physical commerce at massive scale.
- Unique opportunity to accelerate your career by learning to run the details of running the operations of a business.
- To develop and generate your professional network.
- Exciting, challenging problems to solve - you'll never have a boring day at the office.
- A refreshingly fun work environment where you will collaborate with a smart and talented team of designers, engineers and business folks who care most about getting stuff done.
- Unique chance to build and lead an exceptionally talented team.
- Opportunity to learn and participate in the growth of a Fortune One startup.