- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, from design, implementation, documentation, & testing
- Develop features across multiple subsystems including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing, and deployment
- Investigate, analyze, and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades, and modifications
- Determines operational feasibility
- Determines and designs system specifications & standards
- Assists in the collection and documentation of user requirements, development of user stories, and estimates
- Prepares reports, manuals, and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
- Package and support deployment of releases
- Analyzes and resolves technical and application problems
- Accomplishes engineering and organizational mission by completing related tasks as needed
- Proficiency developing and debugging complex software systems running in primarily Linux and/or Windows environments
- Solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environments
- Experience working in an agile development team environment using the scrum framework
- Experience using JIRA or similar issue tracking software
- Good communication skills and able to work in a geographically distributed team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and perform work on time
- Experience with geospatial programming
- Working knowledge of GitHub
- Experience with an RDBMS such as PostgreSQL or SQL Server
- Experience deploying and administering solutions in cloud server environments
- Experience with computer science fundamentals and data structures generally obtained from a Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering or related field
All job offers with Quantum Spatial are contingent upon passing a background check and drug screening.
How to Apply
We realize the unacceptable lack of diversity in our industry and we refuse to ignore it. We proactively address this with our office culture and hiring practices. If you are not sure whether or not you’d be a fit, we say go ahead and apply!
Please upload a letter of interest, and resume with professional references in one (1) PDF via online application process. We do read every cover letter and will not accept applications without them, help us get to know you!
No phone calls or emails, please. Incomplete applications and auto-reply submissions will not be considered.
Quantum Spatial is a proud and committed Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, or any other protected status.