True Care is a licensed Home Care Agency providing outstanding homecare services in the New York Metropolitan area. Our passionate dedication to our clients sets True Care apart. We work with our clients individually to ensure their satisfaction and comfort with the paraprofessionals caring for them. It is our mission to continue to raise the standard of homecare services. We are committed to providing the highest level of care by maintaining excellence in staff, procedures, and responsiveness. The True Care team is comprised of Healthcare professionals who are committed to helping our patients and caregivers experience the most excellent care.
Our Infusions division is a specialty group within our home care agency that focuses on Home Infusions that are typically done in a hospital setting, and can now be done in the privacy and comfort of their own home
Per Diem and Full-Time RN opportunities for Infusion Therapy Registered Nurses (RN) with extensive IV experience to provide infusions for patients in their homes.
Our specialized Infusion Therapy Team works directly with Specialty Pharmacies and CHHAs to provide critical clinical care to clients in their home once discharged from the hospital.
Salaried opportunities: Choose between per diem, or a 4 day / 5 day per week salaried position to accommodate your schedule!
Locations: Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Westchester
We will coordinate cases that are within close proximity to efficiently staff and fill schedules for our nurses
- Liaison between pharmacy/CHHA to provide all aspects of clinical care including case management for clients as assigned
- Provide Clinical care as directed by MD
- CVC central venus catheter: (PICC, mediport, HICKMAN/ BROVIAC) care and management
- Patient and family education regarding infusion therapy and management of CVC
- Weekly follow up as directed for dressing changes, blood work and case management
- Confer with the patient’s physician regarding concerns or changes in the patient's status
- Submit and maintain accurate documentation according to agency policy
- Pediatrics/Adult, Start of Care in the Evening post-discharge from the hospital
- IVIG/IGG (Immunoglobulin)
- Blood Draw
- PICC dressing
- simple Wound Care
- Specialty Midline Insertion
- Fertility Injections (Makena)
- PICC line removal
You are a candidate if you have:
- Have access to a vehicle to travel between cases
- Minimum 5 years RN experience with Infusion Therapy preferably in a hospital setting
- Ability to see cases beginning in the evening time (4 pm-10 pm shift)
- Flexibility to do the start of care working around each individual client's discharge time
In order to accommodate nurses working hospital shifts, we offer varying salaried options with different case hours per week - choose the option that best suits your schedule !!
Salaried nurses will receive PTO, vacation days, sick days, holidays in accordance with our company policies.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Home Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Infusions: 1 year (Preferred)
- Midline/ Central line insertion: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule