Full Job Description
We are in search of a Strategic Sales Intern to be apart of The Beauty in Business team!
The Beauty in Business is a creative agency that focuses on branding and consulting for female owned brands. We need someone who is capable of pitching clients and locking them in.
You must be a HARD WORKING intern who has an entrepreneurial mindset and a can do it attitude! Someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
You must work well with little supervision and have the ability to think on your own. You will be working closely with our founders, Ashley & Ana so you must work well with others.
This is a virtual position so you need to be comfortable texting frequently & receiving calls periodically.
**College Credit Provided
This is a 3 month internship and you will be paid commissions. If you continue to excel in your position you will transition into an hourly plus commissions part-time position.
Please see duties below:
What you’ll do:
- Navigate Social Media to prospect potential clients
- Provide analysis and recommend tactical short-term and long-term goals to amplify revenue and enhance productivity
- Support initiatives focused on identifying areas of market opportunity and gaps to prioritize customer segments accordingly
- Communicate with clients in a prompt and efficient manner to make sure needs are met
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills suited for sales pitches
- Ability to work independently and drive multiple projects to completion simultaneously through strong ownership and attention to detail, with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate spreadsheet modeling and analytical skills
- Experience approaching problems using a structured, analytical mindset, strong project management and business judgement
- Proficiency with Google Docs (Sheets, Docs, Slides, etc.) and Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Currently pursuing a BA/BS in Mathematics/Statistics, Accounting, Finance, Business or related field
- Familiarity with the media and advertising business, specifically digital and mobile
- Demonstrated experience learning quickly and being intellectually curious
- Ability to make judgment calls in an ambiguous environment
If you are interested in being an intern at The Beauty in Business please attach your resume and include a few short paragraphs (3-5 sentences) on why you would be the perfect fit for this position.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Job Types: Internship, Commission
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required