- Candidate will be responsible to perform a variety of logistic acquisition and sustainment tasks designed to ensure operational readiness and availability of systems.
- Candidate will support all aspects of integrated product support elements (IPSE) to include reliability engineering, supply support, manpower and personnel, support and test equipment, training and training support, technical data, computer resources, facilities, design interface, and packaging, handling, storage, and transportation (PHST) for all assigned systems.
- In addition, the candidate will assist in IPSE developing funding requirements, provisioning plans, depot maintenance support plans, material fielding plans and other life cycle logistics planning as required.
- BA/BS from an accredited institution or 3 years’ experience in lieu of a degree.
- Secret Security Clearance Required
- At least 3 years of relevant experience of recent full time logistics expertise in industry or Government supporting manufacturing, repair, upgrade, and refurbishment of equipment.
- Must possess experience in preparing/editing DOD technical documents as well as availability and maintainability (RAM) analysis of complex mechanical and electronics systems/equipment.
- Track and manage systems and repair parts supporting CONUS/OCONUS missions.
- Coordinate with other organizations for the planning, and support of systems.
- Prepare, coordinate, update, and manage logistics documents to include but not limited to the Life Cycle Logistics Plan, Product Support Strategy, Product Support Plan, Level of Repair Analysis, Core Depot Assessment, and Business Case Analysis.
- Track Army requirements and documents for authorization and fielding (BOIP feeder data, ASIOE assignment, Total Package Fielding planning, Provisioning, MAC, etc.).
- Conduct inventories to ensure 100% accountability of assets and participate in Care of Supplies in Storage activities.
- Relevant experience with logistics integration requirements as applied to weapon systems is preferred.
- DAU Program Management Certification.
- Experience working with the DoD
- Expert ability to express ideas effectively orally and in writing.
Job Type: Full-time
- Secret Security Clearance (Required)