Part Time Sales Help – Boston, MA LIDS Sports Group – Macy's Downtown Boston
- Generate Sales
- Produce sales gains, by providing customer service.
- To meet or exceed Company Objectives in all individual statistics.
- Learn to provide consistent, documented appraisal of an associate’s sales performance.
- Provide support by giving feedback on areas of strength and opportunity while keeping in line with Company Objectives.
- Adhere to current visual guidelines includes: proper merchandising, signage and store cleanliness.
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with Dress Code Policy.
- Control Expenses
- Protect Company assets within guidelines of LIDS Retail policies.
- following the procedures per the Operations P&P Manual. Support and adhere to all LIDS policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Requirements Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent plus one year relative experience.
- Established ability to produce sales results while minimizing loss.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear professional manner. Ability to operate a computer, as well as maneuver relative software programs.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead.
- Standing required for up to 100% of the work time.
- Please apply online at:
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- Bi-Lingual Spanish and English