This is a position to fulfill an ongoing on call position for a PC Deployment Tech.
Please note that this is a contract position available on a w2 or 1099 contract.
You must have a familiarity with
Description: End Point migration technician that executes the end point migration process in coordination with the customer End User team. Resource confirms site is ready for end point migration and is available to support/resolve any migration issues preventing successful stand-up of end points on the branch infrastructure. Excellent customer service skills a must. Prefer A+ cert, Win7/Win10 knowledge, O365, application experience.
Scope of Work:
Work Station Setup:
- Replace existing desktop PC with pre-configured PC
- Replace existing laptop with new pre-configured laptop
- Inventory all equipment removed and installed
- VOIP phone testing/troubleshooting support.
Post Integration Support Services
- Provide 1st level end user support for wired, wireless and VPN network connectivity
- Provide 1st level support for end user installation and functionality
- Escalate required issues to IT service center as necessary
- Provide on (1) day post integration support to each location
- Technician needs to be willing and able to read and follow the provided, written installation instructions.
- A verifiable history of working in a technological environment, the ability to install and upgrade firmware, the ability to show up on time, and a strong attention to detail are all required for this assignment.
- Dress is business causal - this means collared shirt, slacks, and shoes - no blue jeans, shorts, tennis shoes / sneakers, t-shirts, ripped clothing, 3rd party logos, etc...
- Start time is firm and technician cannot be late for any reason.
IF YOU CANNOT COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Desktop Support: 1 year (Required)
- VOIP: 1 year (Preferred)
- PC Deployment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Washington, DC 20019 (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Graveyard (Preferred)