We are a nutritional firm located in Irvine, CA looking for a full-time Accounting Clerk. The primary role of the Accounting Clerk is to aid in various accounting clerical duties including but not limited to:
- Verifies and records accounting transactions. Investigates questionable data.
- Data Entry and filing.
- Assisting in bank reconciliations.
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers. Maintains customers and vendors accounts.
- Communicates with customers and vendors via telephone or e-mail.
- Compiles data and prepares a variety of reports.
- Performs a variety of duties and accounting support tasks as required and assigned.
Skills, Abilities and Requirements
- Detail oriented
- Professional and courteous demeanor
- Excellent word processing and/or data entry skills
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Word / Excel, other software
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Ability to work responsibly with or without direction
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with all team members
- Well organized and dependable
Education and Work History
- High School Diploma; Associates Degree in Accounting/Business, preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of general accounting experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must function independently and possess organizational skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and sit for extended periods of time. Occasionally the employee may be required to lift or move at least 25 pounds.
****No Agencies please***
We are an EOE and offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 to $21.00 /hour
- accounting: 1 year (Required)