The Client Manager can work in a fast-paced environment and will own client projects with the goal of delivering projects on time and meeting and/or exceeding client satisfaction expectations. The Client Manager is responsible for communicating clearly and concisely to our clients and internal personnel, manages timelines and ensures that all work is completed throughout the project implementation cycle according to schedule and expectations and for the overall success of assigned client project implementations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Front line end to end client dedicated client contact within the organization.
- Acting as quality assurance manager for the client, creating and maintaining service level agreements that support the allocation model, project managing to completion of projects, and participating in strategic and budget planning.
- Manage client business deliverables within an Agile business methodology
- Act as a contributor and lead to the scrum team appointed to their client book of business
- High level of accountability to drive deliverables and meet deadlines as established within their strategic and scrum planning sessions
- Assigned to communicating with customer entities on behalf of the company in a recurring cadence and on an emergent basis to make sure that adequate communication is maintained.
- Deal with clients and customers to explain what the company does, what ethics the company is bound by, and why the client should choose this company over any competitors.
- Typically work with a company’s customer service and sales department.
- Able to explain customers' and clients' needs and what steps should be taken in order to fulfill those needs.
- Work to ensure that client relationships are as fluid and harmonious as possible while adhering to their company's guidelines and standards.
- Responsible for managing expectations and developing business solutions for their customer book of business.
- In charge of creating effective business plans to deliver product, generate more revenue, increase brand loyalty, and improve customer satisfaction. Read More...
- Define any customer scope of the projects, review requirements, and set and approve timeframes.
- Have strong leadership skills to motivate staff members, and come up with innovative solutions for day-to-day business issues.
- Makes sure customers receive assistance in a helpful, efficient manner.
- Cooperating with business partners, making sure staff capacity can handle project volume, and manage any service issues.
- Make recommendations for department-wide issues to organizational management.
- Oversee projects until they are finished, and evaluate them to determine whether follow-up projects are necessary and what changes can be made for the future.
- Oversee projects to ensure that they stay on-course, including that the schedule is followed, the budget is met, and other duties associated with the end goals of projects. May also assist in setting goals and structuring budgets to ensure that all expectations are met within deadlines.
- Operate within budget for projects and must ensure that all parties involved are adhering to financial limits or have clear communication and documentation of any budgetary impacting change efforts.
- Problem-solving may be necessary when projects are not going as planned, be strategic and holistic in approach to satisfying a customer and meeting the company’s business objectives.
- Set goals for your team, and assign and schedule project work to assure on time delivery to customer.
- Be able to prioritize and resolve issues should conflict arise in scheduling, resources, etc.
- Work in a fast paced and frequently changing industry, and must work very hard to keep up with the responsibilities they are tasked with
- Must be proficient at working with a number of technologies and at keeping up with the ever-changing field of information technologyRead More...
- Typically work in office, but may work occasionally visit customer sites if necessary
- Work with managers from different departments to provide direction and feedback
- Responsible for impact to Net Promoter scores for their clients including responsive action plans for any detractors within your book of business with goals for continuous improvement of overall scores
- Responsible for executing reduction of client backlog within company prioritization guidelines
- Responsible for reduction in the lapse time from contract or SOW execution to ready for development
- Accountable to develop and execute scope of work and change order procedures as defined by the organization
- Accountable to operate within project management best practices and procedures as defined by company
- Work extended hours as needed to ensure deadlines are met
- Other duties may be assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Agile Scrum experience a plus
- 2 - 3 years project leadership experience in a client-facing, fast-paced, multi-project environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills,
- Advanced skill and proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Jira, and Project or other software applications to retrieve data, create spreadsheets
- Ability to use discretion, exercise good judgment and resourcefulness, tact. Diplomacy and maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects to meet deadlines and complete tasks in an accurate timely manner
PrintMail Solutions is pleased to offer competitive compensation packages including; but not limited to, pay for performance bonus, a profit share plan, comprehensive health benefits and a 401k with match.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 /year
- Agile scrum: 1 year (Required)
- client -facing project leadership: 2 years (Required)