Passport Number Mandatory for Visa Candidates.
Microsoft SQL/ BI Developer
Minimum 12 months with a very good chance of extension.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Review the current database architecture, re-design & develop the new database to improve the efficiency, usability and streamline data import and export processes.
- Develop advanced T-SQL code for implementing application business logic using stored procedures, views, and functions.
- Document specific requirements for data integration, including file format, fields, etc.
- Develop ETL processes for the import and export of data between the DPH internal systems using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and advanced T-SQL to include stored procedures, user-defined functions, views, etc.
- Design, develop, revise and maintain a wide variety of custom SSRS reports to support our business.
- Assist in the Creation and Analysis of optimized stored procedures for data pulls for reports/exports.
- Develop data warehouse objects and processes for the purpose of supporting business intelligence, including ETL, fact/dimension tables, and cubes.
- Research, analyze, document, and maintain internal Applications and Database architectures.
- Assist with RICE (Reports, Integrations, Conversions, and Enhancements) through the use of current tools.
- Provide technical assistance and information to technical and non-technical users.
- Analyze, design, implement and maintain the businesses critical systems, maintaining at all times the proper data security standards set forth by the organization.
- 9-10 years of Database development experience with Microsoft SQL-Server in OLTP/OLAP environments using T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
- 9-10 Years of experience in implementing complex ETL processes.
- 5+ years of experience in database architecture and administration, SQL tuning, expdp/impdp, SQL loader, Erwin/Data modeler, OEM and ADDM/AWR generation.
- Advanced understanding of data warehouse and ETL concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Strong adherence to source control, version management, or configuration management practices.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
Job Type: Contract
- Database Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- SSRS: 1 year (Required)
- T-: 1 year (Required)
- SQL tuning: 1 year (Required)
- SSAS: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft SQL-Server: 1 year (Required)
- SSIS: 1 year (Required)