TEAM A is looking for talented architects to join our growing studio. If you have 3-10 years of experience and are interested in exploring how architecture and design can have social impact within our communities, you are invited to submit your qualifications.
This is unique opportunity to join a young, growing firm that engages in a wide range of project typologies. Within the creative studio environment individuals are given the freedom to develop design concepts and challenge tradition, all working towards the best solution for the project. A diverse range of project types provides opportunities to constantly learn and develop. Being flexible, motivated, and possessing the ability to work on all phases of a project is critical.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
- Professional degree in architecture from an accredited institution
- 3-10 years of professional experience across all phases of a project
- Licensed architects preferred, but not required
- Strong design and aesthetic sense with the ability to graphically communicate design concepts
- Proven ability to work on all phases of a project
- An individual who is motivated to impact our communities through changing the built environment
- Proficient in the following programs: Revit, Adobe Suite, Sketch-up, Rhino, Enscape
CONTACT TO APPLY