....Tag you're it!!!!!....
Our “IT factor” means we are the best in what we do and are always striving to be even better!
Team “IT FACTOR”
Berkshire is a nationally respected property management team that creates memorable and valuable experiences for all of our stakeholders by attracting fun, engaging talent that is committed to excellence in everything we do! We own and manage our own properties, and we have one asset that sets us apart from the others –Berkshire people!
We offer 3 weeks of vacation, personal development plans, great insurance, a 25% rent discount (and more!)
Take a look at what makes us different….Our vision is to kindle an exceptional experience one relationship, one investment, and one neighborhood at a time.
Here is what your day might look like....
As one of our Property Managers’ you are innovative and spend your day leading your team to drive the success of the property. Along the way you help with the development of your team members and exceed the expectations of your customers. You could have a numbers filled morning and an ice cream social in the afternoon.
So, here are a few of the things that we believe are essential to being the best Property Manager there is:
- You will work with the Regional Manager and staff to complete annual budgets, monthly/quarterly forecasts, marketing plans, staffing plans and capital plans
- You will help drive the financial performance of the property through an understanding of how operational decisions impact financial results; understand the financial statement and all required financial reports
- Hire, recruit, train, develop, motivate, supervise and assess performance of all staff
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and deal effectively with persons from diverse social, economic, and ethnic backgrounds
- Maintain professional resident communications regarding concerns, service requests and other items of interest via property newsletters and other media
- Actively engage in the ever-changing promotional /social/content marketing landscape
Here are some of the things you have already done!
- You have five years of experience in multifamily real estate
- You think critically and analytically when setting goals and reporting results
- You know how to get the most out of your computer software and effectively apply knowledge to solve financial and operational issues
- You understand budget and financial statements
- You are proficient in writing, speaking and understanding the English language
- People know you are a leader by your actions
- You have a sense of humor. Seriously, be funny
Berkshire is committed to providing equal opportunity in all practices, which affect employees and applicants for employment. The company shall ensure that decisions affecting employees are made without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, or any other protected category under federal, state or local law. Berkshire's Equal Employment Opportunity Policy requires the commitment of every Property Manager and Supervisor. All employees are expected to participate in and actively support these efforts.
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them