HVAC/R Parts Inventory Job Posting
A 40-year-old commercial refrigeration company is looking for a parts specialist that is an energetic, talented, experienced person to be in our parts department. This position will be responsible for ordering parts and materials for customer jobs, maintaining inventory requirements for trucks and warehouse, and responsible to process any affiliated paperwork and record keeping associated with purchases.
The part specialist responsibilities include:
- Works with operation and service managers to ensure timely turnaround of necessary parts.
- Researching, ordering and tracking parts as required for service department.
- Prepare purchase orders for purchases.
- Monitor and replenish truck/warehouse inventories on a weekly basis.
- Analyzes sales, expenses and inventory to maintain profit goals.
- Ensure that all returned and warranty parts are properly tagged and returned to recover full credit.
- Coordinates a prompt, efficient and timely flow of paperwork.
- Keeps physical inventory of all service vehicles and warehouse.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area by keeping warehouse clean, neat and orderly.
- Offer back-up support to the dispatching department.
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of Sage 300 is a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Maintains professional appearance
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent phone manners
- Knowledge of refrigeration parts
- Experience working in parts departments or refrigeration parts supplier
- Salary based on experience
- 401k with 35% matching
- Full Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K
Type of customer served: Commercial/Industrial, Manufacturing (including Sheet Metal Shops), Wholesale Supply/Manufacturer Rep
Min Experience Level: 5-10 years of HVAC/R experience
Min Education Level: High School Diploma
Job Type: Full-time
- Commercial Refrigeration Parts: 2 years (Required)