Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
Check us out if you:
...Want to join one of the best Managed Services Providers in Seattle.…
...Want to enjoy an awesome company culture with friendly co-workers that focus on success for the entire team
…Are interested in working at an outstanding northwest suburban location that offers comfortable working conditions and a casual environment
…Want to develop a strong sense of accomplishment and the feeling that what you do really matters
…Are looking for a competitive compensation structure that rewards top performers
…Are a key contributor that enjoys being rewarded for your effort.
Join the Digital Seattle team today!
About Digital Seattle:
Digital Seattle is a fast paced and growing managed services provider that delivers business enabling technology solutions to clients in the Pacific Northwest for more than 20 years. We have strategic and long lasting relationships with the titans of the IT industry such as Microsoft, Cisco, Dell, HP, Apple, and VMware; providing us all the tools, products, services, and training options required to get the job done right the first time! We are searching for energetic, professional individuals with certified technical and professional backgrounds, who possess superior client service and support skills.
* Current MCSA/E or ability to attain certification during initial 12 months of employment
* Minimum of 4 years’ professional IT experience
* Windows Server - 2012,2012R2/ 2016
* Exchange Servers: 2010/ 2013/ 2016/Exchange Online
* MS Office 365
* Microsoft Azure
* OSX – Desktop, Server, XSAN
* Enterprise Backup Solutions – BDRs, DATTO, Storage Craft
.* Networking – Cisco, SonicWALL, VPNs, VLANs, etc.
* Core Infrastructure – DNS, DHCP, Subnetting, AD, Group Policy, etc
* Valid driver’s license with insurance and your own reliable transportation
*Outstanding customer service skills
* Prior consulting experience
* Excellent communication skills at technical and non-technical levels
* Attention to detail and quality of work
* Advanced troubleshooting skills
* Professional appearance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $86,000.00 /year