United Way of Connecticut is based in Rocky Hill, Connecticut. We are conveniently situated right off of I-91, and are close to many shopping plazas, restaurants and public transit.
Every hour of every day, people in Connecticut turn to United Way of Connecticut for help. We help people find and access the health and human services they need, including food, shelter, and other basic needs. We respond in the event of weather emergencies, natural disasters and family and personal crises of any kind. We assist parents and caregivers with finding the best child care for their family.
Do you want to use your background in psychology, social work or counseling to make a positive difference in peoples' lives every day? You can at United Way of Connecticut/2-1-1! You will use your skills to provide telephonic crisis assessment, intervention and stabilization services for youth under the age of 18 during after hours of operation.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The Youth Mobile Crisis Intervention Services Clinician provides crisis assessment, intervention and stabilization services for youth after program hours of operation. You will also assist, coach and mentor 2-1-1 Contact Center staff in these areas.
Every other Saturday and Sunday, 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Part-Time)
The Pay & Benefits:
- Friday night from 10:00 p.m. until 8:00 a.m. Saturday.
- Saturday night from 10:00 p.m. until 8:00 a.m. Sunday.
Competitive $24.00 per hour pay rate PLUS shift differential and on-call stipend.
- An outright 8% 401(k) contribution
- Up to 20 days of Paid Time Off in a calendar year – you begin accruing immediately!.
- Master’s degree in psychology, social work, marriage and family therapy or counseling with three years of experience which includes the delivery and oversight of community mental health services for children and families required.
- Licensed or licensed-eligible for a clinical license within 90 days of hire in social work, marriage and family therapy, counseling or psychology in the State of Connecticut.
- Ability to handle a high call volume in a fast-paced contact center environment.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS June 5, 2020.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, United Way of Connecticut, Inc. desires priority referrals of protected veterans for positions at its location at 1344 Silas Deane Hwy, Rocky Hill, CT 06067. Any questions may be referred to Recruitment@ctunitedway.org.
United Way of Connecticut is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
United Way of Connecticut, Inc. endeavors to make www.ctunitedway.org accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact (860) 571-7500. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.