- Select and assemble proper equipment, and choose settings and props based on client’s wishes and theme of the photo shoot.
- Properly light subjects using artificial or natural lighting and using flashes and reflectors where necessary.
- Determine desired images and compositions and choose equipment, props, settings and lighting to achieve desired results.
- Retouch, resize and enhance images as needed using Photoshop or other photography software.
- Record prom
- Set up backdrop for step and repeat
- Print on site
Temporary 2 month work assignment
Must be available evenings (rotating weekdays and weekends)
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $200.00 to $350.00 /day
- Photography: 3 years (Preferred)