- Microsoft Project
- Construction Experience
- Project Management
- Construction Estimating
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus Pay
Are you a detailed project management professional looking to advance? Are you skilled in both remodeling and savvy with digital project management tools? Do you want to help people create homes they will love? Are you a self-motivated and driven leader who listens? Would you like to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and growing organization with a team of like-minded, seasoned, professionals? You will be joining a nationally award-winning team as a key member.
Qualifications – the ideal Production Manager will
- Be driven and passionate about helping people improve the function, aesthetic, safety and livability of their homes.
- Have worked as a project manager or production manager at least 7 years with at least 4 of those years specifically in residential remodeling.
- Be highly skilled with electronic gantt chart type scheduling and project budget control. (Like MS Project or similar tools.) This is a MUST have for this position.
- Enjoy training others and managing a crew of craftspeople
- Be a career minded individual
- Be self-directed and motivated with a positive attitude
- Have experience with quantity take offs, construction materials ordering and estimating.
- Have a deep understanding of building structure and have a working knowledge of building science.
- Be an effective problem solver; anticipate issues and offer resolutions
- Excel at managing details with an upbeat and steady demeanor.
- Be ready to work in a team-driven environment with craftspeople and designers.
- Being familiar with Agile or SCRUM a plus.
- Have superior follow up skills.
- Have reliable transportation.
Bluestem Construction specializes in Personalized Remodeling solutions for our clients. Great design, high aesthetic and superior craftsmanship are our standards. We deliver professional and warm customer service. We are a family owned, local business in St. Louis Park.
Production Manager Position Highlights:
- Offers competitive base salary plus bonus/commission.
- Benefits include group health & dental coverage, retirement plan, supplemental insurance plans, and paid vacation.
- You are provided training, computer, materials and software.
- We use leading-edge technology throughout our process.
- Project management, leadership, and “ownership”
- Participate in assembling construction budgets and bids.
- Coordinate with the designers on structural and aesthetic details
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $72,000.00 to $87,000.00 /year
- Project Management: 5 years (Required)
- Electronic Project Scheduling Software (like MS Project): 3 years (Required)
- Staff / Crew Scheduling: 3 years (Required)
- Remodeling: 5 years (Required)
- Residential Remodeling: 5 years (Required)
- Project pricing or estimating: 4 years (Preferred)
- EPA RRP Lead Safe Certification (Preferred)
- MN Contractors License (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)