LeadHigh Edu is an innovative education startup that provides virtual learning. Learn anywhere, anytime. Please check more on the LeadHigh website. A class has a group of approximately 5-8 students, of the same or similar grade level, who are learning, growing, and socializing together. We are having more than 20 classes open so far. We provide a personalized online lesson for each grade. Our mission is to create a free access learning environment that allows students to see themselves reflected in all aspects of course content. We deliver, create course content to students’ unique circumstances and learning needs.
Leadhigh Edu is seeking an AP Statistics Teacher through the integration of highly effective instructional design methods and research-based best practices. We're looking for a dedicated professional who wants to provide students with an exemplary education.
- Design an appropriate curriculum with an assigned course and grade level.
- Follow curriculum pacing guides aligned to lesson plans rooted in well-defined standards, instructional design methods, and research-based best practices.
- Deliver simultaneous in-person and remote classes using live video conferencing via Zoom.
- Manage virtual coursework through Google Classroom.
- Issue trimester progress reports and trimester report cards.
- Develop and maintain student behavioral and discipline policies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Math or Statistics
- Master's Degree preferred
- 5+ years AP Lesson teaching experience preferred
- Must have experience in teaching AP and lead students to take AP exam
- Ability to build rapport with high school-age students
- Excellent communication, organization, and presentation skills
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $40.00 - $60.00 per hour
- AP Teaching: 5 years (Required)