Title: Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Client: USAC, DC
Location: Hybrid - Washington DC
8-10 years BSA experience along with Jira and Confluence is key
Client wants selected consultant to be vaccinated for Covid. They ask for vaccination card. If candidate has any exemption, client will need a supporting document.
Duration for now is 6-12 months. Expected to extend based on client need/budget availability
Generally, 01 round of Teams (video) interview
Background check will be conducted before on-boarding, if selected.
Overall, Purpose Of Position:
- Working in close co-operation with the business customers and IT teams, the IT systems analyst applies advanced analytical and business skills to evaluate existing and identify new or enhanced systems, products and processes which advance business objectives.
The position’s essential duties include the following:
- Develops and maintains a thorough knowledge of business processes supported by software systems/products.
- Documents business requirements and business processes; develops training programs, documents, and materials.
- Analyses and documents “as-is” and “to-be” scenarios (processes, models, use cases, plans and solutions)
- Leads requirements reviews, design reviews, and change control activities.
- Defines and implements standards, methods and procedures for requirements and testing activities.
- Works as part of Scrum Team and effectively participates in daily stand-up, sprint planning, task estimates, task sequencing, task assignments, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Working Knowledge with Jira and Confluence is key
- Demonstrated experience with increasingly complex system analysis projects: 8-10 Years.
- Experience developing user stories based on business and system requirements: 4-6 Years.
- Experience defining and elaborating user stories with validation and acceptance criteria: 4-6 Years.
- Experience with various requirements gathering techniques and methodologies (UML/ Use cases, Activity diagrams, JAD sessions).: 8-10 Years.
- Experience with Scrum and/or other Agile Development frameworks: 4-6 Years
Note: In addition, please list any desired experience.
- Experience with automated requirements engineering and testing tools.
- RDBMS experience (MS SQL Server and/or Oracle) and ability to write SQL queries.
- Experience with Project Management Software
- Experience with Software Development
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Developing and/or creating new or more effective ideas, approaches, etc.
- Developing and executing short-range plans/decisions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment across a broad range of circumstances.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $80.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Washington, DC 20005: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Washington, DC 20005