ActioNet supports the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) in key areas of health IT solutions delivery. We are looking for Health Plan Management System (HPMS) experienced Software Developers with experience at CMS, HHS, or similar systems development environments. Our team members work with their federal counterparts and business owners to help CMS reach its mission goals.
- Designs, develops, tests, implements and maintains complex Microsoft C# code.
- Supports performance, integration and load testing, training, cloud migration, and analyzing and refactoring existing code and Oracle database structures to optimize performance.
- Performs full life-cycle software development activities.
- Works within a collaborative team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or their equivalent
- Experienced Microsoft .NET C# developer
- Experienced in developing multi-tiered applications
- Experienced with RDBMS design and SQL programming
- Health Plan Management System experience working in support of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services delivery of Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D programs
- Experience supporting the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Microsoft Developer Certification(s)
- Experience supporting the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Experience within the Health IT domain
- Agile Certifications
- ITIL certification or Six Sigma Certification• ITIL certification or Six Sigma Certification a plus.