General Manager- Studio Movie Grill - Atlanta, GA
Are you up for a challenge?
Studio Movie Grill is looking for thought-leaders and team players who encourage, drive and motivate. While Studio Movie Grill is a company that demands excellence, we're also a culture that shares a common desire to serve one another in a professional, fast-paced environment.
We're looking for team players that thrive on passion and purpose to join our team and contribute to an authentic vision to positively impact our stakeholders and the communities we serve.
The General Manager helps coordinate dine-in theater operations to achieve Studio Movie Grill’s goals. The Restaurant Manager also supports the management team by communicating expectations to all associates in a professional and safe work environment. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that associates satisfy all Studio Movie Grill guest service standards
- Performing daily opening, closing, operational, and administrative duties
- Ensuring proper staffing in each area
- Assisting with hiring, training, and appropriately disciplining associates
- Working effectively with supervisors, peers, subordinates, guests, vendors, and corporate partners
- Listening, communicating, and working to resolve guest concerns
- Delivering timely results with minimal supervision
- Maintaining regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts
- All other functions as designated by the General Manager
- Minimum of 5+ years of management experience in a high volume (5-6M +) restaurant or bar (casual dining)
- Ability to obtain any required alcohol service licenses or certifications, including T.I.P.S. Certification
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of all staff functions
General Manager, Restaurant Manager, FOH Manager, Service Manager, High Volume
Job Type: Full-time