With the Annual Enrollment Period fast approaching we're looking for hardworking, dedicated and experienced Medicare insurance salespeople to work our real time, internet generated, free leads from home.
As an Ideal Concepts sales agent, you will sell year-round with top rated partners including Aetna, Cigna, Anthem Blue Cross, Mutual of Omaha and more. The products we offer include Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplements, prescription drug plans and a variety of related ancillary products. We provide commission advances along with our ancillary products so that our agents are earning consistent, weekly commissions all throughout AEP.
All sales are completed over the phone and applications are taken electronically. All leads are provided free and managed through our CRM software that automatically calls and connects agents to them throughout the day. This means our agents spend their time talking to interested buyers rather than finding prospects.
Due to our approach, technology, support, product suite and training,you will find commission potential is much greater than our competitors.Commissions are paid for every policy sold with no caps or limitations. In addition to commissions, we include incentive bonus programs that increase overall realized compensation.
· Health & Life Insurance License required
· 1 years+ experience selling Medicare related products
· Ideal candidates have sold Medicare Advantage products and participated in at least one Annual Enrollment Period
· Current AHIP certification completed before start date
· Ability to overcome sales objections and close over the phone
· Ability to offer multiple ancillary products and build a comprehensive policy
· Huge income potential (Average: $75,000 to $120,000 and up)
· All leads provided at no cost
· Commissions Advance program
· Signing Bonus Program
· State of the art proprietary software system provided at no cost
· Sales technology solution to streamline the sales process
· Dedicated support and training from our top-rated sales management team
· Full back office support
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Guide potential Medicare eligible beneficiaries on products from various carriers
· Offer multiple ancillary products
· Assist Medicare eligible beneficiaries with online applications
· Talk with leads via phone and internet
· Generate electronic rate quotes
· Present insurance products
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $75,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
Insurance License Required: