The Miner Corporation is seeking to hire an ambitious Outside Sales Professional (we call this role an Account Executive) to meet the demands of our growing business.
As an Account Executive on our team, you will generate new business opportunities and meet sales goals by leveraging existing relationships, prospecting, and cold calling.
This position will key in on the selling of our company’s services and maintenance agreements to new and existing customers.
This position requires someone to be a fearless “hunter” of new business.
Preferred is someone who knows the equipment and mechanisms associated with: Loading Docks; Doors in a Warehouse (i.e. Overhead, Rolling, etc.), Commercial, Industrial or Manufacturing Plant; and AED (Automatic Entry Doors), Storefront, or Sliding-Glass Doors.
- Drive and manage the entire sales process - targeting top prospects, identifying client solutions, negotiating and closing.
- Act as a "solutions expert" consultant in helping partners with their unique critical business issues and strategic initiatives.
- Work with senior management to establish a clear and effective plan for growing the Miner customer base. Work with the sales team to share ideas, knowledge and new business development strategies.
- Utilize Salesforce to provide visibility and effectively communicate activity in assigned territory.
- Strategize on social selling opportunities.
- Attend company training programs and accompany other associates or managers during ride along in order to learn job skills.
- Preparing appropriate specs and level of service expectations all in accordance with existing laws, regulations, and company policy.
- Calculating correct job costs & market-based pricing for solutions.
- 3+ years cold calling sales experience required.
- 3+ year’s customer service experience required.
- 2+ year’s Industrial Sales experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Must have valid drivers’ license and clean driving record (Department of Motor Vehicles).
- The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
- Must own “reliable” transportation.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position up to 75% of the time (driving).
- Needs to move about a customer job-site which may entail ascending and descending a ladder to access equipment or what is needed. This physical demand requires using both hands and feet.
- In order to properly assess equipment needs, this person may position self with: stooping; kneeling; crouching; squatting; bending; and/or crawling.
- Constantly operates equipment/tools such as: Cell phone; Tape Measure and other like equipment. May also have to operate: a screwdriver; hammer; and other like tools.
- Frequently communicates by phone, email, text or in person. Must be able to exchange accurate information.
- Will frequently work in outdoor weather conditions or inside a customer job-site where safety equipment must be worn (hard hat, safety goggles, gloves, ear plugs, orange vest and other like safety equipment).
- Ability to adapt to different warehouse temperatures and environments.
Compensation and Benefits
At Miner we believe Our People are what make us great and so we take great care of Our People! Miner has an industry leading Compensation and Benefits program to include:
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage – These benefits start on day one!
Competitive Salary + Commission Plan
Company provided Cell Phone and Computer
Company Paid Life Insurance and Disability Coverage
Paid Vacation and Holidays
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The Miner Corporation considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.