Professional, experienced Parts and Service Advisor needed to join our busy service department at Northstar Auto Group
Experience advising automotive service customers and developing relationships with new and existing customers required.
Automotive Parts and Service Advisor Duties
- As the first point of contact for automotive service customers, show outstanding customer service.
- Use active listening to engage and understand the customer's vehicle issues and concerns.
- Create repair order and communicate vehicle needs clearly to service technician.
- Communicate vehicle diagnoses and maintenance needs to customer. Advise and sell needed work.
- Follow up on vehicles throughout the repair process, keeping customer updated.
- Interact with customers, vendors, and technicians in a professional manner at all times.
- Work between parts department and service department easily, as needed.
Automotive Parts and Service Advisor Requirements
- Must be energetic, career minded & have great customer service skills
- Must have outstanding phone skills
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong automotive knowledge and experience required
- Successful candidate must have a clean background, driving record, & valid driver's license
- Monday-Friday, with rotating Saturday's
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time