Stanford Sleep Epidemiology
- Mobile Application Developer for IOS and Android
- Works closely with team leader for API life-cycle development, testing and implementation.
- Able to development software and quality code.
- Solid knowledge in programming Java, Java Script. Experience reading, understanding and write in these source codes.
- Knowledge of Perl is a plus.
- At least 3 years of previous demonstrable experience in Application development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Authorized to work in the United States, and able to pass a background check.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract