Outside Sales Rep with Consolidated Assurance
Consolidated Assurance is seeking an experienced Outside Sales Rep for our Northern Texas, Southern Texas, and New Mexico/West Texas territories. This is a high-income commission-based position with tremendous flexibility.
Meeting our minimum production requirements translates to $125,000 in annual earnings. Because of this, we are highly selective when contracting a candidate for an exclusive territory.
If you do not have business to business sales experience, please do not apply.
Consolidated Assurance has created a niche market providing military-like life insurance for our nation’s First Responders – working exclusively with Fire, Police and EMS departments in a group setting. Established in 2010, Consolidated Assurance is composed of over 60 sales representatives with our top 15% earning multiple six figures annually. Our corporate office in Greenville, SC is the home of our twenty staff members that support the field sales force.
- Previous 1099 experience strongly preferred
- Previous roles in commission-only sales preferred
- Previous business owners strongly encouraged to apply
- Experience following a system and not deviating from it
- The ideal candidate will be driven, coachable, resilient, and have a record of success in sales
Our Selection Process
- To be considered, please copy and paste the following link to visit our website, create an account, and submit your application – https://www.consolidatedassurance.com/careers/apply/
- After your application is reviewed, you will take a short assessment and then be interviewed by two members of our recruiting team.
- If selected, you will be trained on our sales system
- Once training is completed, our Chief Development Officer will travel to your territory and work with you in the field.
- Over the next 6 months, you will have a massive support team in place to fine-tune your processes and maximize your income.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $125,000.00 to $300,000.00 /year
- Outside Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Please go to https://www.consolidatedassurance.com/careers/apply/ to be considered.