Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Vice President Strategy Operations & Business Administration
Strategy and Strategic Projects:
- Leads the development of business strategies and special projects that cut across teams in partnership with global leads, functional stakeholders and partners
- Identifies and cross-pollinates strategic commonalities and solutions across teams and regions
- Partners with the President of Loyalty and Managed Services, and the leadership team, to drive a more agile, connected, efficient and effective organization as it supports the strategy of the group and the execution of its objectives.
- Applies thought leadership, strategic and analytical rigor to business strategies and special projects to drive structure, deeper insight, and execution.
- Serves as primary liaison across the team and with others on strategic projects, business planning and reporting. Tracks and evaluates progress of the strategy against goals.
Business Administration and Operations:
- Manages the ongoing development and execution of the Communications strategy and plan. Includes but not limited to Town Halls, investment community materials, Loyalty and Managed Services communications, organizational announcements, communications from the office of the President Loyalty and MS, contributions to company reports, and other items including the preparation of customer briefing documents, Executive Committee updates and Board materials.
- Provides primary leadership support to the President of Loyalty and Managed Services in the development and execution of management and employee meetings. This includes the yearly extended Leadership Meeting offsite, monthly, bi-monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Coordinate the meetings’ calendar for the LS/MS Leadership team in order to ensure information alignment and consistency among the team and to drive execution against key business priorities
- Works with key business partners across the organization to ensure alignment of corporate and business unit processes and tools in support of the execution of strategy and joint business objectives.
All About You
- Critical thinker able to translate complex ideas into clear, compelling and influential communications.
- Flexible and adaptable with strong problem-solving skills. Experienced in working under tight deadlines with shifting/competing priorities.
- Fosters culture of continuous improvement and stealing shamelessly
- Strong collaborator – builds relationships and establishes connectivity across different parts of the organization, product teams and regions. Breaks down silos.
- Has a broad understanding of the organization and has worked across multiple functions in the organization
- Ability to identify/anticipate communications opportunities/needs, as well as recommend and develop solutions, working independently.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- This position is based in Miami and reports into the President of Loyalty and Managed Services, and is a member of the Leadership Team.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.