Completely transparent billing and reporting, no more guess work on what you will be paid or when. Industry competitive commissions.
We are looking for applicants already established in medical sales with a current book of business. Multi-specialty (Addiction Centers, Cardiac, Family Practices, Internal Medicine, OBGYN, Orthopedic, Pain Management, Psych, etc).
This position is responsible for building sample volumes in the assigned territory through ongoing account management and development of new customer accounts.
*Preferred experience working with pain management, behavioral health, or addiction centers. We perform a broad range of blood panels, RPP, GI, Cytology, Histopathology and Allergy testing. We are an industry leader in oral fluid collection technology.
- Qualify existing accounts and prospects to determine insurance mix and ensure profitability.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key physicians and office staff. Including establishing new business through existing personal contacts, cold calling, networking and following up on leads.
- Encourage loyalty from physicians and staff to develop a long-term program for regular monitoring of all patients.
- Provide regular updates to office staff on leads, current/expected sample volume; working actively with office support staff to deliver information in a timely manner.
- Stay up to date on new technology, collection and reporting processes. Convey information to physicians in line with current marketing. Ability to understand and present clinical / technical product information.
- Adhere to all HIPAA confidentiality requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong closing skills.
- High energy level and ability develop sales rapidly.
- Self-starter who works well independently and as part of a team.
- Creative and effective cold calling skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Committed to aggressive volume growth curve.
- Able to maintain a home office, supply logs and materials.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and contact management software.
- Polished presentation skills.
- A clear understanding of insurance requirements and reimbursement processes.
- Previous experience in medical sales.
- Strong desire and ability to lead by example. You will have the opportunity to manage sales team as well.
- Clean driving record.
- Some physical requirements, including:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Sitting, bending, kneeling, twisting, squatting, and traveling between different offices/collections sites.
- Ability to lift objects up to 30 lbs.
There are no territory restrictions. Flexible work loads, no minimum or maximum account size limits.
Job Type: Commission
- Medical Sales: 1 year (Preferred)