- Review RFP’s, plans, and project documents.
- Prepare detailed project estimates according to project specifications, site walk-through information, and industry standards.
- Direct field staff.
- Manage all vendors and subcontractors from the proposal phase to project closeout.
- Manage and execute all administrative paperwork including permits, project notifications, requisitions, submittals, purchase orders, changer orders, RFI’s, and close out documentation.
- Complete all project procurement.
- Attend job site meetings.
- Execute projects within budget and on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction management preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of estimating and/or project management experience in the construction industry.
- Demolition and/or sitework experience is preferred, as well as knowledge of asbestos abatement and hazardous material removals.
- Minimum of 5 years of contract management.
- OHSA 30-hour training.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Project).
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to write formal letters.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Contract Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Demolition and/or sitework: 1 year (Preferred)
- Asbestos Abatement and Hazardous Materials Removal: 1 year (Preferred)
- Estimation and/or Project Manangement: 5 years (Preferred)
- Schenectady, NY 12309 (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative