This role will transitioning from Mountain View to our campus in Redwood City.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Mountain View, CA, USA; Redwood City, CA, USA
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Your client-facing work will involve understanding client’s businesses and finding the best ways to achieve their long-term business goals via digital marketing. You’ll also be helping to build and implement many of the solutions that you’ve advise.
You have the ability to think like a CEO and move at the speed of a startup. You’ll be evaluated, not by short-term targets, but by how successful and sustainable a client is over the long-term.
You are expected to be constantly testing new things and you will be expected to help pioneer our approach and lay the groundwork for the future of our program.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Lead and manage a portfolio of new clients individually, focused on managing priorities among launching new campaigns, sustaining existing clients, and advocating to high potential clients.
- Build and optimize campaign strategies using Google Ads product knowledge, third-party data, and rigorous analytical methods.
- Develop insights and narratives using Google Ads, analytics, and third party data that show the holistic impact of the Google Ads investment against the client's advertising goals.
- Manage client relationship at all levels (day-to-day to CMO), of all sizes, and of all types (Agency and direct client).
- Partner with our New Business Sales teams to move the client from budget commitments to a live Google Ads strategy (This involves pipeline planning, ensuring client readiness, aligning on expectations and timelines, and partnering throughout the onboarding period to ensure client expectations are met.)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in advertising sales
- Experience in managing digital advertising campaigns
- Deep understanding of the digital marketing landscape, including benchmarks, third party tools, and the competitive landscape.
- Ability to develop structured storylines for presentations and starts from insights and uses these to develop materials.
- Ability to create and deliver persuasive, clear, and concise emails and presentations for various audiences with minimal guidance.
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- Enjoys creative thinking and problem solving.
- Ability to manage partner and stakeholder relationships effectively. Excellent verbal communication skills for managing building, sustaining, and growing client relationships.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies:
Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.