UMC is looking for an experienced Office, Accounting, & Administrative Manager. This role will manage the day to day operations of the office, perform monthly accounting duties such as invoicing, and act as an assistant to the financial controller and CEO of the company.
This person needs to be very DETAIL ORIENTED, ORGANIZED, and CREATIVE. Candidate needs to be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to change and be a quick thinker and deductive problem solver.
- Prepare and send 300+ invoices monthly.
- Process payments from customers and suppliers.
- Process bills from vendors and create contractor payment invoices.
- Monitor accounts receivables, following up on outstanding balances with customers.
- Process payroll hours entry and employee expense claims.
- Create basic financial reports within QuickBooks.
- Perform data entry tasks such as journal entries into QuickBooks, inputting payroll hours into payroll system, or inputting bills into QuickBooks.
OFFICE / HR DUTIES:
- Greet clients and visitors professionally.
- Answer phones and assist customers with questions regarding invoicing or direct calls to appropriate persons.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, composing correspondence, and recording minutes at meetings.
- Clean up office areas and keep break room stocked with supplies.
- Handle insurance claims and Certificate of Insurance requests.
- Process New Hire paperwork for new employees.
- Run background checks for new employees.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT DUTIES:
- Schedule meetings, organize calendars, and screen calls for executives.
- Take meeting minutes and send company emails.
- Update website for content, social media account, and company newsletter.
- Write standard operating procedures and create operations forms to strengthen company operations efficiencies and standardization.
- Compose professional memos, emails, and correspondences.
- Create marketing brochures and flyers.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient in QuickBooks-Familiar with A/R and A/P
- Highly organized and accomplished problem solver
- Enjoys working in a small group environment
- Thrives in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Detail oriented and committed to accuracy
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills that result in the ability to work effectively with executive management and other employees and vendors
- Independent thinker and self-starter
- Excellent math and spelling skills: adding, subtracting, multiplication, division, alphabetical filing and retrieval.
- Must be well-spoken and write clearly with precise grammar and spelling.
- Medical Insurance Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off - 2 weeks PTO after 1 year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year
- Accounting: 5 years (Required)