Residential Home Funding Corp. is among the largest and most respected mortgage bankers in the country. We are truly passionate about helping our customers as well as the communities we live and work in.
We give back to the communities through charitable giving, charitable events and our registered charity, RHF Foundation Inc.
We understand that taking care of our loan officers’ needs is synonymous with taking care of our company’s growth and success.
As a loan officer, you need the proper tools to succeed and we have you covered. Industry-leading resources / programs, open communication, in-house underwriting (no overlays), in-house marketing / advertising, training / development and insights. Let’s create a real lasting relationship that produces more business now and in the future.
We take pride in maintaining a comprehensive mortgage product platform, fostering communication, supporting our sales personnel, and remaining an innovative leader in the industry.
The Platform: We offer a full spectrum of mortgage programs; Qualified Mortgages (QM) and full line of Non-Qualified Mortgages (NON-QM), access to Institutional Investors and Hedge Funds, In-House Commercial Lending, Reverse Mortgages, internal marketing team and wide-ranging processing and underwriting capabilities without overlays.
Opening Doors: We provide you with a unique value proposition to offer your business partners making opening doors easy.
The Mortgage Loan Officer: generates and develops their business through relationships and networks, referrals and leads. The Loan Officer completes applications, conducts preliminary analysis, identifies information gaps from borrower(s), , submits loan applications to processing and underwriting for approval. Prompt communication with operational employees, provide all required information to underwriting, etc.
· Must be licensed as a Mortgage Loan Officer in state(s) you are conducting business
· Must have 2 to 5 years of Mortgage Loan Officer Experience
· Encompass experience is helpful
· Must have an interest in helping people
· Must have an interest in Mortgage and Finance industry
· Must have the determination, grit and tenacity to be successful
· Have a genuine and well-developed sales approach and ability
· Truly enjoy meeting new people and face-to-face meetings
· Overall knowledge of pricing and underwriting requirements for FHA, VA, Conventional
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to analyze financial information
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Must want a career that provides unlimited growth, income and time for work – life balance
Career vs. Job: Whether you are considering making a change as a Loan Officer or as a Branch Manager, we can provide you with the open communication, support, products and services to boost your earning potential.
Residential Home Funding Corp. has a staff of several hundred employees. It’s those employees that help make Residential Home Funding Corp. a national force in mortgage banking.
If interested and this describes you please send me your resume ASAP.
RHF is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 /year
- working with Realtors: 2 years (Preferred)
- NON QM Loan: 1 year (Preferred)
- Face to Face Meetings: 5 years (Preferred)
- QM Loans: 2 years (Preferred)
- Loan Pipeline Established: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mortgage Loan Origination: 5 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Developing Centers of Influence: 5 years (Preferred)
- Networking: 2 years (Preferred)
- FHA, VA, Conventional loans: 2 years (Preferred)
- Encompass: 1 year (Preferred)
- Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)
- Banking / Financial Services: 2 years (Preferred)
- NMLS state(s) you are conducting business (Required)
- Please provide your NMLS Number and Personal Email address
- Other forms
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule